As the healthcare industry moves to a digital hospital model, supply chain professionals need evidence to make value-based purchasing decisions on the information technology infrastructure that’s right for their organization’s unique budgetary needs.
Starting with electronic medical records, hospitals are adopting technologies to improve, track, and report on outcomes, and that’s why HCIT™ specializes in evidence-based data for enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems, real-time location systems (RTLS), picture archiving and communication systems (PACS), electronic health records (EHR) and other hospital technologies.
- You will be able to make informed acqusition decisions by using MD Buyline’s objective information and insight from our information technology experts.
- You will have access to technology reports and custom analyses, so you acquire the right information technology at the right price.
- You will benefit from our medical information technology resources and guidance at every phase of your value analysis process.
TAP INTO OUR UNMATCHED LIBRARY OF RESOURCES
- HCIT budgeting
- Medical information technology price benchmarking
- HCIT quote reviews
- Online dashboard of identified savings
- Emerging technologies in healthcare
- Technology assessment reports
- User satisfaction reports
- Database of deals over the last six months