Because every healthcare organization understands how important it is to make evidence-based purchasing decisions, MD Buyline has created an easy and intuitive resource for the research, select and acquire stages of your purchasing process.
ExpertRFP is leading the way for efficient vendor-evaluation projects. From simple quotes to complex requests for proposal (RFPs), you now have an automated, cloud-based platform to help your team from start to finish.
Within the Web-based platform, you can:
- Gain access to content-rich templates and questions,
- Customize your own unique questions,
- Invite vendors to respond,
- Compare vendors’ responses side-by-side and score each response,
- Communicate in real time with your team, and
- Ask for help building your projects or analyzing results from MD Buyline’s clinical analysts, who specialize in the technology.
Engage MD Buyline’s clinical analysts, who specialize in the technology you’re evaluating, to help you with your project. At any point from project initiation to vendor selection, you can receive personalized support from our experts by selecting the “Buyline Assist” button within the solution.
How Does It Work?
1. Start Your Project
Within ExpertRFP, you can use two key resources to start your project:
- Content-rich templates with best-practice questions developed by MD Buyline’s clinical analysts, who specialize in that technology.
- An easy-to-use interface that allows you to create as many custom questions as you would like.
2. Invite Vendors to Respond
Once you have developed your questions and response requirements, you can invite vendors to respond within ExpertRFP. Simply send a notification to the vendors you have selected to participate. They will supply their answers and supporting documentation using the online platform. You can monitor the vendors’ progress to ensure participation before the deadline.
3. Compare and Select
View and analyze vendor responses side-by-side within ExpertRFP. The integrated voting mechanism collects, tabulates and stores your team’s individual vendor evaluations. Your team can individually score each vendor response. Evaluating vendors and technologies apples-to-apples has never been easier. Now you can be confident that you are selecting the right vendor and technology for your organization’s specific needs.